Office Assistant / Administrator
An exciting opportunity has come available to work for a small but fast paced company. My client based in Peterborough is recruiting for an experienced Office Administrator.
Key responsibilities for the role include;
- Carrying out administrative tasks to the agreed standards and to support the Managing Director and other team members.
- Processing office emails and post.
- Preparing letters, documents and spreadsheets in an accurate and timely manner.
- Working within SLA's for processing orders.
- Writing up estimates for contracts managers.
- Communicating regularly and effectively with customers, staff and outside companies to administer their requirements and updating the relevant operating systems.
- Meeting weekly with contracts manager to discuss job planning.
- Updating and managing the office dairy.
- Liaising with the accounts department.
In addition to these activities, you will be required to undertake additional duties as and when required by the business and the branch manager.
To be considered for the role you must be an experienced administrator who is happy to work within a small office environment.
The role is based on 37.5 hours a week Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. The salary is dependent on experience and is between £17,000-£18,000 per annum.
If this is a role you are interested in Please contact Megan in the Peterborough Branch 01733 310855 . Or click apply now.
Apply for Office Assistant / Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly