THOMAS AMUSEMENTS have been operating in the city of Leicester for over 75 years and are now looking to recruit a determined and self-motivated individual who, has the ability to lead a team and succeed in a fast paced environment.
We operate a 7 day week business, so as with any Managerial role, there will be an expectation to demonstrate flexibility to ensure the business operates efficiently.
Our high street gaming venues are unmatched in their service, comfort and promotional offers for customers. Our staff our highly trained in customer care and social responsibility and so as the Manager you will be expected to effectively manage all operations of the business on a day to day basis with core objectives being;
- Drive customer footfall
- "Actively drive staff engagement and input
- Focus on delivering excellent customer service.
In addition to the above you will be diligent in securing the company's protocol on Compliance and Social Awareness and apply all agreed procedures, guidelines and company policies to the required standards including Health & Safety, Food Hygiene, Fire Safety and any areas that could pose a threat to the staff, customers or company assets.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be a team player who can both manage and motivate those around them.
Managerial/Supervisory experience in the leisure/retail and licensed trade would be welcomed.
Salary negotiable upon experience.
NB: Must be over 18 years of age due to licensing laws.
The ideal candidate will be…
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in supervising/managing a team.
- Very customer focused, reliable and trustworthy, with a friendly personality.
- Confident with handling cash.
- Able to work calmly, methodically and professionally, without supervision,
- Confident and experienced in resolving employee relations matters.
- Able to resolve challenging issues that may arise in a customer centric environment.
- Confident in promoting all products and services within the business.
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of Mathematics
- Be able to speak and write fluent English
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Duty Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly