Dynamic and driven secretary required to join highly successful and expanding financial professional office - excellent working environment based in Peterborough city centre.
- Provision of full and efficient secretarial/administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- The breadth of the role will include working on highly sensitive/confidential reports through to more straight forward day-to date offices duties.
- Used to working to deadlines and 'going the extra mile'.
- Organising meetings and booking travel arrangements for the senior team.
- Extensive liaison with internal and external customers, telephone answering, emails etc
- Pro-active, engaged, passionate, committed and with lots of energy - a team player
- Proven skill set within a secretarial environment with first class, fast and accurate secretarial, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Must be IT literate and skilled in using MS Office.
- Confident using databases and maintaining quality of data
- Organised, hard working, able to juggle priorities without impacting on quality of outputs
- Strong communicator - written and spoken
- Ideally you are working or have worked in a similar finance/accounts environment
In return you will be offered a competitive salary excellent benefits package including overtime and the opportunity to work for a progressive professional company.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further