Customer service administrator
Brook Street are recruiting for an Customer service administrator to work with our client on a temporary basis to help support the busy team.
This position is on a temporary basis and is full time 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
The company is looking to recruit an individual who has a great telephone manner.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need the following Essential Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a office support, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Customer service attitude
- Providing office support to the external sales team with a view to achieving departmental goals.
- General office administration including post and couriers
- Accountable for self and actions.
- A positive can do attitude.
- Calm and objective.
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Recognition of own limitations.
The ideal candidate will have great communication skills both written and verbally, with strong customer service skills.
The rate of pay is £7.65 per hour, rising to £9.26 after a period of 12 weeks. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
To apply for this role please contact Peterborough Public Sector on 01733 310855 or apply below!
Once you have applied online for the role, your CV will be considered to be short-listed to the client. Once short-listed we will contact you should your CV be progressed to the interview stages. If you are successful for the role you will need to register with Brook Street, Peterborough and security checks will be started.
You can also apply by sending your CV
Apply for Customer service administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly