Materials Handler, March, Cambridgeshire
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To control and tip all products to production lines. This is to be done in compliance with Health and Safety Legislation and also Hygiene and GMP requirements
- Maintenance of cleaning procedures relating to the general area, tipping bays, vacuum cleaners and hoppers. Completion of Cleaning records
- Use of stock/materials in strict batch or date rotation to maintain traceability throughout the process and completion of relevant documentation
- To liaise with Warehouse and Production Staff to ensure supply of bulk material to lines
- To use the Globe usage system on a real time basis subject to the relevant training.
- Actively participate and assist with related continuous improvement initiatives
- Any other work as agreed with Line Manager.
Hours of Work: 2 Shift System: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Materials Handler, Handling, Stock, Materials, Raw Material, Stock Controller, Stores Person, Operative, Ingredients, Food Manufacturer, Production, Manufacturer, Peterborough, Chatteris, Wisbech, Downham Market, Ely
Apply for Materials Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly