We are recruiting a part-time Sales Adviser who can work 22.5 hours per week every Saturday 9am- 5pm, every Sunday 10am to 4pm and then 9 hours during the week between the remaining opening hours of the department which are Monday-Friday 9am-7pm.
We are on the hunt for passionate people who care about what our customers think, and who can bring our fantastic holidays to life… someone who really values what it means to go on a holiday of a lifetime…someone who understands that the customer is at the heart of everything we do. If you love your own holidays and enjoy sharing that passion and knowledge with others, then you are the kind of person we are looking for.
Based in leafy Market Harborough, we are part of an innovative global travel company that stubbornly refuses to stop growing. Why not grow your career with us. A private working space and Broadband of at least 5mb or higher is required for home based roles.
Sales Advisers are responsible for the delivery of all sales/revenue/targets set by the business. The right people will provide information and support to customers by telephone and email resulting in holiday bookings. You will be responsible for conversing with our customers, many of them new to us who are calling for the very first time, creating the excitement of the starting point of booking their next holiday with us. We offer a fully contained service involved in sourcing and repackaging all types of inventory to best fit with our tours. This includes late sales, tailor made requests and flight upgrades. Using direct access to all suppliers, ultimately resulting in increased sales where incomplete inventory is evident.
As often will be the case these calls represent the first impression that the customers will experience of our brands; as such it is essential that our customers are left with a lasting positive impression.
- Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent in Maths and English
- Proven experience dealing with customers
- Experience of working in a quality and target driven environment
- High levels of accuracy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including word, outlook and excel
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Punctuality essential
- Knowledge of Travel Reservation Systems (preferred)
- High level of interest in travel and country specific geography
- Proficiency in GDS systems (preferably Amadeus)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive hourly rate
- Incentive and bonus scheme
- Free onsite car parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel industry related benefits
- Opportunity to take part in educational visits, familiarisation trips and incentives
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- The opportunity to be part of a fun exciting team (see our Facebook page for further details: https://www.facebook.com/TravelsphereJustYouCareers)
If you feel you have the skills and experience then please click “Apply” now and upload your CV without delay.