Therapeutic Care Workers
Wilds Lodge is a boarding school for boys with social, emotional and mental health difficulties. Our Ofsted report in January 2017 said that the school was ‘Outstanding'.
Make a real and positive impact to the lives of children who have a range of care needs as well as life experiences and personalities that makes every day varied and interesting. If you have a caring nature, a natural interest in people, and want to make a difference, then this might be just the job for you.
What are the benefits?
- Training provided
- Promotion and career progression
- Spilt shifts to include evenings and some weekends
What are your responsibilities?
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle through appropriately stimulating activities
- Being a caring role model
- Supporting vulnerable children out in the community and in activities
- Providing support with personal care needs as outlined in their care plan
What is required?
- A desire to be successful
- A true desire and passion to work in Health and Social Care
- A valid driving license
For further details, please contact Matt Fogg on email@example.com or 01780 767254.
For an application form please visit our website www.wildslodgeschool.co.uk
Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing date: Monday 2nd October 2017.