Home Care Assistant
This is an ideal opportunity for an ethical, caring and compassionate female to deliver care services to an elderly lady, who has several medical conditions.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- A person of integrity - trust is key!
- A dedicated and reliable individual
- Learn and implement what they have been trained to do. Please note that all training will be given.
- Be flexible to carrying out a variety of different household tasks, such as kitchen assistance, domestic chores.
- attentive to the needs of the client
- A female candidate as this is a key preference for the client.
Candidates will stand out from the rest, should they have the additional (non-mandatory) points:
- Have previous experience working with elderly, vulnerable adults.
- Have a recognised care qualification, such as NVQ or QCF
- Be able to liaise with the client in their home tongue (Gujurati or Hindi)
There are several options for working hours:
Full-time, Part-time, Short shifts, Long shifts and Night shifts
ALL THE ABOVE WORKING PATTERNS ARE AVAILABLE and will be discussed in further detail at interview.