Customer Service Advisor
The ReFood AD plants operate as integrated recycling units, processing a variety of food wastes to produce renewable energy, heat and ReGrow, a nutrient-rich fertiliser for local farms. The plants also recycle the food waste packaging. The plants provide an environmentally-sustainable solution for all waste producers looking for a safe method of diverting food waste from landfill.
Applications are invited for a Customer Service Advisor to work at our ReFood Doncaster Site. This is a full time, permanent position.
As a Customer Service Advisor your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company's requirements but will include:
• Handle enquiries and queries via telephone, e-mail and mail.
• Manage the customer account database; data entry, analysis and customer KPI reporting.
• Provide administrative support to the Commercial & Logistics Team.
• Respond to complaints received from customers & follow up service issues.
• Provide out of hours support on a Rota basis
• Manage sales enquiries and fielding and forward to the relevant sales person.
• Complete supplier compliance questionnaires and ongoing management.
• Build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Prospect the regional market for potential customers and set appointments for sales executives and manage diaries.
• Provide a sales support function for the ReFood sales team.
• Develop a clear understanding of the local markets, review new opportunities and liaise with the sales force as required.
• Good formal education.
• Experienced in customer service and sales office environments.
• Ability to prioritize workload to ensure quick responses.
• Use own initiative to resolve issues and be reactive.
• Be able to engage with customers and build strong, commercial relationships across a range of organisations and contact levels.
• Be commercially astute, business aware and financially literate.
• Good written and verbal communication and IT skills - must be proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
Salary: Competitive Pay and Benefits
For a full job description and person specification please visit our website.
Apply online with your CV and cover letter. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV's expected.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.