Regional Sales Manager
The ReFood AD plants operate as integrated recycling units, processing a variety of food wastes to produce renewable energy, heat and ReGrow, a nutrient-rich fertiliser for local farms. The plants also recycle the food waste packaging. The plants provide an environmentally-sustainable solution for all waste producers looking for a safe method of diverting food waste from landfill.
Applications are invited for a Regional Sales Manager to work at our ReFood Doncaster site. This is a full time permanent position, working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
As a Regional Sales Manager, your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company's requirements but will include:
• Managing the sales of the company's recycling services within the designated territory and/or accounts.
• Managing the regional sales team to ensure all agreed targets and objectives are achieved.
• Controlling the raw material supply chain to ensure compliance with legal requirements and maintaining the appropriate revenue and quality objectives.
• Maintaining contact with existing customers, monitoring trading levels and maximising opportunities for additional business.
• Preparing quotes in line with the agreed pricing strategy and re-negotiating terms where appropriate.
• Gathering and maintaining up-to-date market intelligence within the local area, monitoring competitor activity (services and prices) and communicating as necessary.
• Good formal education.
• Be experienced in new business sales within a B2B environment and be experienced in providing support to a field sales team.
• Be able to engage with customers and build strong, commercial relationships across a range of organisations and contact levels.
• Good written, and verbal, communication and IT skills - must be proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
• Be flexible, practical and hard working with a strong work ethic.
Salary: Competitive Pay and Benefits, plus Company Car
For a full job description and person specification please visit our website.
Apply online with your CV, please ensure a cover letter is provided. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV's expected.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.