We are a family owned Domiciliary Care Company working in the community in and around Leicester. We constantly strive to deliver excellent, high quality care to people who live in their own homes.
We are looking to recruit a FULL TIME CONTRACTED HOURS SENIOR CARE WORKER who has a passion for working with vulnerable adults and children.
Job Role Includes:
- Full training offered/shadowing
- On going training provided to develop further
- Supporting the Registered Manager with day to day running of the company
- Competitive rates of pay GBP8.00 -GBP9.00 an hour- depending on experience
Job Type: Full-Time
To apply for this position you must have:
- NVQ/QFC Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Minimum 2 years experience in a care setting
- Driver with access to their own vehicle
- Able to work every other weekend to cover care calls and support carers
- Willing to cover on call duties during evenings and weekends on a rota basis
Job Type: Full-time