Children with Disabilities - Social Worker - Cambridgeshire
Children with Disabilities - Social Worker - Cambridgeshire - GBP28 per hour
This is a rare opportunity, usually filled by permanent workers, for a social worker with Children with disabilities experience to earn a good rate of pay and working for a well-established team.
Benefits of the role:
- Stable team
- Regular supervision
- Competitive rates of pay GBP28 pay per hour
- Free social work training with Liquid Personnel
- Good management structure
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards'
As a Children with Disabilities - Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Working with children with disabilities
- Child protection case
- Core Assessments
- Section 47 Investigations
- Short Breaks work
- Court work and Care Proceedings
As a Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.