Registered Nurse RMN/RNLD/RNMH
Lighthouse Healthcare is an Award Winning provider of a wide range of specialist residential health care services for adults with learning disabilities, autism spectrum conditions, personality disorders, complex mental health problems and medical conditions.
An opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic and dedicated Nurses to join our existing, highly skilled specialist team to deliver comprehensive assessment and treatment, high quality clinical inputs and rehabilitation programmes to the individuals that reside at our HealthLinc House Hospital in Lincoln. An exclusive hospital service where care is provided in a range of small, gender???specific apartments that are adapted to provide effective and sustainable specialist pathways for individuals with highly complex, multiple needs that may be detained under the Mental Health Act.
In this Key specialist role you will:
- Work closely with our in-house Consultant Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Therapists to develop effective, highly specialised, individual care and treatment programmes for the service users
- Provide leadership and support to the care teams
- Provide the highest level of specialist care to our service users through positive behavior support and promoting personalisation, independence and safety at all times
- Enhance your existing skills and make a significant difference to the lives of others
In return for your hard work you will receive the following benefits:
- Salary based on GBP12.98 (Newly Qualified Preceptor) to GBP15.25 per hour plus location allowance
- Enhanced rates for weekend, night and bank holiday work
- An incremental pay system for continued service
- Equivalent of 33 days paid leave per annum (That is 247?? hours)
- Reimbursement of NMC Registration fee and support with Revalidation
- A full minimum 6 month supported preceptorship for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Entitlement to take free therapeutic meals and refreshments with service users whilst on duty
- Free onsite parking
- A full induction programme plus training and development opportunities to promote career development and ability to specialise
- An employer assisted pension scheme of up to 3% of salary
- An attendance bonus scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Free DBS Enhanced Disclosure
- Access to free Occupational Health support
- A friendly, supportive, working environment
For further information or to apply please visit our Working For Us page on our website Alternatively you can telephone Jackie Davies, HR & Recruitment Officer, Monday to Friday between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm or click on apply button for an application pack.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Lighthouse Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.