Purchase Ledger Clerk
The Purchase Ledger Clerk Duties:
- Posting purchase ledger invoices invoices/Credit notes onto the accounting system Reconcile supplier statements to purchase ledger accounts, and checking debit balance accounts.
- Producing supplier payment runs for the company and advising Financial Controller of suppliers who need to be paid within the BACS runs.
- Processing the supplier BACS runs.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Dealing with purchase ledger queries in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Ensuring all Invoices / Credit notes / transactions are on system by close of period each month and produce accruals list for the company.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that fall within the scope of the role.
The Candidate for Purchase Ledger Clerk
The successful candidate will have 2 years experience working within an accounts department with a thorough understanding of how the Purchase Ledger Clerk works. You will also have the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, including staff, clients and suppliers.
The ability to meet tight deadlines and also pay close attention to detail is essential, along with a helpful and friendly manner, good telephone manner, and an adaptable and flexible approach to work.
Free on-site parking.
When applying please complete the additional questions page that you will be redirected to. This will improve your chances of being successful.