European Sales Coordinator- French Speaking
Unique Party has an exciting opportunity for a European Sales Coordinator - French Speaking to join the team based in Scunthorpe. You will be on a full time permanent basis working 37.5 Hours per week and will be on a competitive salary of £20,000 - £21,000 per annum.
Unique Party are a rapidly growing global business with offices based in USA, Canada and the UK. Unique Party pride themselves on being the leading manufacturer and distributor of party products who specialise in all occasions. Unique have an expansive portfolio covering every essential party category, from solid colour tableware and coordinating ensembles, foil and latex balloons, piñatas, favors, decorations, accessories and much more.
As our European Sales Coordinator - French Speaking you will oversee the day-to-day running of the Export Department as a whole within the company. You will also co-ordinate customer portfolio, build strong and good relationships with existing and future customers and provide support for the International Sales Manager.
Main responsibilities of our European Sales Coordinator - French Speaking
- To co-ordinate export order administration & customer service.
- Overseeing Euro price list creation, mail outs, preparation for trade shows etc.
- To support customer accounts, maintaining regular contact, and visits, reviewing sales, providing quotes and aiming to increase sales.
- Coordinate and attend trade shows in Europe.
- Update customer forecasts on quarterly evaluations
- Completion of new line forms and updating masters for major customers
- Liaising with other Departments to ensure effective flow of customer orders
- Maintaining data bases
Skills needed to become our European Sales Coordinator - French Speaking
- Good English for effective and clear communication with non-English speaking Customers both written and verbal.
- High level of numeracy required for calculation of quotes, currency conversions and discounts
- Excellent IT skills for data entry, strong Word, Excel and Power Point skills
- Multilingual Language skills are required in either (Spanish/Italian/German). French speaking is a priority.
- Knowledge of Export procedures advantageous but not essential (Customs/Commercial Invoices)
- Knowledge of EU Countries for customs purposes
- Knowledge of EDI advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of International Commercial Terms
- Foreign language skills. Must speak fluent French.
- Minimum GCSE grade C+ in English.
- Minimum GCSE grade C+ in mathematics.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our European Sales Coordinator - French Speaking then please click ‘apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!
Apply for European Sales Coordinator- French Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly