IT Support Officer
IT Support of desktops, hardware & software
- Training and application support
- Execute Daily, Weekly and Monthly tasks.
- Investigation, resolution & recording of issues
- Testing & rollout of hardware & software
- Administrative support
- Communication with support providers, as well as internal and external customers.
- Asset management.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with company procedures, practices and Health & Safety regulations.
- CAT5 Cabling / RJ45 Connections- IPv4, subnets, DNS, routing and use of ping, traceroute, nslookup
- Windows 7 usage/configuration- Working within an ITIL framework
- PC assembly/build to component (CPU/memory/HDD) level.- Understanding of VMWare
The Candidate will have:
- Around 2 years' experience, ideally gained in a similar environment.
- Be able to demonstrate strong organisational and planning skills, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, driven to succeed and have attention to detail.
- Have a can-do attitude with flexibility in terms of ability, range of tasks and attitude to working hours. Some out of hours cover may be required by prior arrangement.
Apply for IT Support Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly