Northants Community Care is an established local Domiciliary care provider, we provide high quality care and support to service users in their own homes. We aim to embrace the fundamental principles of good practice and put the care back into home care.
Roles and Daily Responsibilities: As a Care Co-ordinator you will be responsible for ensuring continuity of care for all customers. This will include:
- Creating and managing Rota's "on care planner system"
- Assist in the day to day operation of the company
- Assist with assessments, reviews, risk assessment and care planning
- To ensure continuity of ongoing care
- Work management with interviews, supervisions and appraisals when required
- Liaise with clients, families, care staff and other professionals to maintain a high quality of service
- Work in line with all policies and procedures, keep up to date with company documentation and quality assurance procedures
- Awareness of CQC essential standards and inspection processes
- Providing on Call support on a Pro-Rata basis
- Having an active role, completing care visits to ensure standards of service are maintained
- Cover care calls when required
- Candidate must be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle.
- Candidate must able to communicate effectively, in a professional manner with vulnerable adults, management and care staff.
- Exceptionally well organised and good time keeping.
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience as a Care Co-ordinator, or equivalent role in domiciliary care.
- Candidate must be confident lone working, on own initiative as well working as part of a team.
- Genuine compassion and respect for others.
- Driving License and access to your own vehicle
- You will have full and thorough training from the organisation and the opportunity to undertake qualifications in care.
- Free uniform, PPE.
- Holiday Pay.
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Schemes available.
- Fully paid training.
- The opportunity to have a fulfilling and rewarding career, providing care and support to people who need it most.
- Competitive rates of pay and benefits.
Only genuine candidates please apply