Registered Care Manager
Are you an ambitious Registered Care Manager in Peterborough who is eager to progress within an expanding homecare organisation? Do you have strong care values and believe the customer and carer bond is the key to quality care?
Our client is looking for an experienced manager who has excellent people management skills to support and develop a reputable homecare branch. If you are passionate about creating an excellent working environment and a quality, trustworthy service to all customers, then we would love to hear from you!
As Registered Care Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Meeting with prospective customers to discuss their needs
- Care planning, risk assessments & health & safety
- Supervisions and appraisal of carers and supervisors
- Ensure good match and introduce carers to the customer
- Interviewing potential carers and ensure staff retention
- Representing the company and relationship building
- Complete quality assurance visits and service reviews
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded
What experience & qualifications will I need?
- Hold a QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate, and influence a dispersed staff team
- Be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements
- Have a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle
In return, you will gain a competitive salary (£35k - £40k per annum), plus bonus and excellent opportunities for progression, with and expanding organisation. If you are excited by this Registered Care Manager job and would like more information, please click on ‘Apply' and we will contact you to discuss further.
Apply for Registered Care Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly