Position: PHP Developer
Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 (Dependent on Experience)
The PHP Developer Role:
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced PHP Developer to work at their Head Office based at Thorne, near Doncaster.
Working in a busy development team of 3, reporting to the Team Leader, you will be working closely with other team members to write outstanding code to implement new web sites and maintain existing sites. You will need to be client focused and understand the importance or ensuring products work effectively.
You will be part of a team of like-minded, passionate and high performing developers who strive to innovate and create amazing sites that users will love.
- Ensure product and application perform above minimum standards
- Codebase constantly refined
- Defects and time-to-fix defects are low
- Develop strong relationships with other departments
- Improve all systems
- Continuous development of the company websites
Skills & Experience Required:
- Prior commercial development experience, must provide portfolio and/or examples of work
- Knowledge of at least 1 Relational Database Management System (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQLite, etc.)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as inheritance, composition, etc.
- Good knowledge of PHP5/7
- Qualification or experience in software/web development or related discipline
- Knowledge of at least 1 modern PHP framework (Codeigniter, Symfony, Yii, Laravel)
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Experience of maintaining a LAMP stack
- Knowledge of a Version Control System (Subversion, Git)
In return, the successful candidate can expect;
- Competitive salary dependent on experience - £26,000 to £32,00
- Industry leading career progression opportunities
Our client is one of the UK's largest, most successful and fastest growing motor groups with over 40 locations nationwide, representing over 20 of the world's leading manufacturers and employing over 2000 people. They continue to expand at a rapid rate due to continued success, with new areas of growth creating key recruitment opportunities within the company.
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this exciting PHP Developer position, simply apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Apply for PHP Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly