Senior Field Service Coordinator / Customer Service Coordinator
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior Field Service Coordinator
Salary: up to £28k + Bonus
Location: St Ives, Cambridgeshire
As part of the Customer Service department the Field Service Coordinator (FSC) is responsible for providing 'World Class' Customer service to a number of stake holders, including UK based customers, service engineers and the sales team.
Coordinators are responsible for accurately managing customer data, promoting maintenance and service plans and for effectively planning post sale activities, including product installations, servicing and repairs.
The role involves extensive communication with customers and engineers in order to maximise productivity, fulfil SLA's and achieve KPI's.
- Plan and coordinate field service engineer activities.
- Respond to all customer interactions.
- Manage customer data.
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Proactively drive the growth of maintenance plans.
- Complete field service associated administration.
- Drive Continuous Improvement
Shift Pattern: Week 1 Monday to Friday 7am - 3.30pm
Week 2 Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Week 3 Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm
- Customer Focus
- Planning and Organizing
- Results Focus and Initiative
- Problem Solving
GCSE Maths and English (min grade C or equivalent qualification)
- 5 years in planning/coordinating Field Service Engineers within the UK and Ireland
- Field Service Management Systems
- Customer Service/Support
- Performance managed environments, including working to fulfil SLA's and to achieve KPI's.
- Exposure to printing and marking technologies (advantageous but not mandatory)
- Able to recognise process changes required and present to management an overview of such changes
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of UK geography/postcodes
- Salesforce and Service max
- Field Service planning tools
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Please be aware that, since relocation packages and sponsorship will not be provided for this role, only candidates eligible to live and work in the UK will be accepted.
Candidates with experience of Helpdesk Scheduler, Helpdesk Job Scheduler, Helpdesk Job Planner, Helpdesk Coordinator, Helpdesk Job Coordinator, Scheduler, Operations Scheduler, Install Scheduler, Engineers Scheduler, Operations Assistant, Install Coordinator, Installations Coordinator, Operations Coordinator, Installations Planner, Operations Planner, Planner, Production Scheduler, Production Planner, Field Service Planner, Field Service Operations, Field Service Planning will be considered for this role.
Apply for Senior Field Service Coordinator / Customer Service Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly