Crane Operator(s) (HGV2)
CRANE OPERATOR(S) (HGV 2)
Hourly dependent on experience. (40 hour week) + overtime
We are seeking mobile crane operators to join our client's growing team.
Operating a modern fleet of 30 - 200 tonne Liebherr range of all-terrain cranes you will join a well-established, privately owned company. Working daily from a Head Office site in Lincoln you will enjoy the opportunity for excellent earnings potential and an interesting and varied work load. As a CPCS card holder, you may have a forces background and be looking to put your training into this exciting work environment.
We can offer full training. We will also consider applicants whose “ticket” has expired.
- HGV Class 2 Licence
- CPCS card holder preferred
- Safety passport an advantage
- Slinger certificate an advantage
- Experienced operator of Liebherr cranes, although full training will be provided
- Able to work flexible hours (very occasional night out)
- Lift Supervisor would be an advantage
- Good team player
- Friendly, professional personality
Key Words: Crane, HGV, Class 2, CPCS, Cranes, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, Newark, Grantham
Apply for Crane Operator(s) (HGV2)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly