Artwork Technician (Printing and Packaging)
Are you a keen person with experience in print and artwork for packaging?
If so, then we have an opportunity for you to be involved in exciting print projects from the initial enquiry to the final production of the printed packaging.
Our client is part of a global organisation supplying printed materials for the packaging of a variety of products primarily for the FMCG markets.
The company has many existing and potential customers with recognised Brands and premium products.
Part of the service our client offers is active participation in design concepts and ideas to ensure customer projects progress effectively to meet with their expectations.
Currently our client has an exciting new opportunity for someone like you to take on a new role within the Central Team of the 2 site UK operation.
- Communicate with designers, customers and external Sales Team to provide support on design and artwork issues for new projects
- To work alongside the Process Manager on advising customer service, origination teams on design artwork and print related issues.
- Ensure all artworks received are technically suitable, checking all elements are up to standard including colours, lacquers and print specifications ready for repro.
- Understand colour, innovative ink and print ideas to develop exciting designs
- Education or experience in print, design, or artwork development relating to the packaging industry.
- Creative flair and ability to appreciate design concepts.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and as a visual presentation
- Confident, tactful and persuasive manner.
- Ability to speak French or Spanish would be beneficial.
So are you interested in this role? If so then send in your CV with covering letter attached today by clicking the APPLY button below to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Apply for Artwork Technician (Printing and Packaging)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly