2 days left
- Flexible Hours
Outstanding and recognised Manufacturing/B2B Company is urgently looking for a Sales Administrator to join their amazing company and be part of their expanding team. Based around the Cambridge/Ely area this positon holds progress and recognition for the successful candidate.
- Receiving and directing incoming calls
- Processing sales enquiries using standard data & computer programs including Sage
- Preparing quotations
- Following up of standard quotations and proposals by telephone
- Maintenance of the CRM system
- Assist with the preparation of presentations for major project proposals
- General Sales office duties - including filing
- Process purchase orders and put them onto the system
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
- Excellent time management
- Good numeracy and IT skills, particularly spreadsheets and databases
- The ability to plan and organise work schedules
- A calm, level-headed approach
- Good decision-making skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Extremely motivated
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
If you are a good Sales Administrator, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this position, please email your CV immediately, in Word format, quoting "Sales Administrator" and reference 8951 DH.
Thank you for reading this job advertisement. Please only apply for this Sales Administrator position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that an email from us hasn't been blocked by your spam filter. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.