Sales administration manager
3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Sales Administration Manager, (GBP22 - GBP26k). Our client is looking for a Sales administration manager to oversee the administrative support provided to the Sales and Operations team throughout their process of securing clients, carrying out surveys, managing installs and servicing of existing clients' requirements ensuring at all times agreed targets are met and placing emphasis on building excellent customer relations.
You will be part of an independent, professional, forward focused & innovative company. Specialising in the design, supply and commissioning of fire and security systems across the UK, they take pride in supporting of a wide range of security, fire safety, emergency lighting and disability products. The successful Sales Administration Manager will have a starting salary in the range of GBP22 - 26k, depending on experience. This is a growing company who recognise and reward success.
Key tasks as Sales Administration Manager are as follows:
- To lead and manage a team of people who are responsible for processing sales orders and proposals, make new customer appointments and service calls meeting the detailed KPIs listed below.
- Work to provide management reports and liaise with other departments eg Installations, service engineers, finance, sales and HR.
- Provide day to day line management for the team, including conducting performance reviews/appraisals as needed.
- Work towards improving processes and systems.
- Resolve customer queries or complaints with team support
- Calling new potential customers to try and get appointments for surveyors and ensuring there are enough appointments for the surveyors to hit their weekly targets
- Calling existing clients on the back of a campaign in order to try and get an appointment for the surveyors - working closely with sales and operational teams, nurturing and ensuring customer retention
- Producing parts lists and quotes as required by the surveyors
- Organising the surveyors and their diaries to ensure maximum performance
- Following up sales quotes and leads accordingly, resolving any issues or challenges that might arise Processing an order to specified accreditation standards
- Updating our database and providing analysis and information on your surveyors' sales performance
- General administrative and sales tasks as required
This role will require you to quickly learn about our products and services and you will need to be flexible and adaptable as the fire and security industry is a fast-moving technical environment. This is not your average administration role and will definitely keep you on your toes!
The ideal Sales Administration Manager will:
- Have demonstrable experience as a Sales Administration Manager
- Have confident telephone manner and the ability to build rapport quickly with a proactive approach to customer service
- Have excellent administrative experience
- Be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Show skills to effectively prioritise and manage a varied work load
- Have excellent IT skills and be proficient with applications such as MS office
- Provide assistance in booking in of the engineers' service visits
- Be a Customer Service Champion
Experience in the Security sector would be advantageous but is not essential.
If you are interested in this role and feel you meet the requirements above, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you!