Receptionist/Administrator - 12m Maternity Cover
- Flexible Hours
We currently have an opportunity for a Receptionist/Adminstrator to join our team based at our Head Office in Grove Park, Leicester. Reporting to the Facilities Manager, this is a customer facing role involving communicating professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
Starting in a Reception role, you will spend 6 months as the first point of contact within the business. There will then be an opportunity to move into an Administration role.
- Effectively engage professionally with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
• Undertake general administration duties including data input of customer response cards, pack brochures and assist other departments with administration.
• Professionally welcome visitors
• Answering phone calls and emails in a pleasant manner
• Sort & Distribute daily post
• Booking rooms for internal colleagues
- Manage the stocking of vending facilities
- Stock control of various items inc. vending and stationary
- Assist to prepare, monitor and analyse property facilities and maintenance financial information.
- Assist to identify, select, monitor the performance of and remunerate facilities & maintenance suppliers/contractors.
- Assist in keeping records of supplier/contractors background information (insurance, working practices, industry qualifications & accreditations etc.), terms of engagement and charging rates.
- Assist in the facilities and maintenance process, through the in house Topps Tiles FM & Maintenance Helpdesk (FMH) and ensure standards for delivery of service are maintained.
- Take requests from the FMH, main site, stores, area & regional managers relating to property issues (particularly maintenance) and assess problems and advise callers of proposed actions/remedies and timescales.
- Logging of calls onto maintenance database, analyse the problem and liaise with colleagues and external personnel to respond to call and if appropriate raise orders to relevant supplier/contractor and monitor progress of those orders through a Microsoft Dynamics system.
- Obtaining of quotes for work which does not fit into standard facilities maintenance and/or exceeds budget mandates and on receipt of quotes, in liaison with colleagues, choose most cost effective option.
- An ambassador for Topps Tiles brand
• Essential to have previous experience in an Customer facing/ administration role
• Excellent communication skills
• Effective time management and prioritisation skills
• Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
• Exceptional attention to detail
• IT skills to an intermediate standard
• Flexibility for additional hours and holiday cover
- Bonus scheme
• Holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
• Pension Life assurance
• Share save scheme
• Colleague discount scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• A wide range of discounts with selected companies including discounts on insurance, holidays and retail vouchers
Topps Tiles is the UK's largest retail tile flooring specialist with over 350 stores. Our plans for growth and desire to grow our market share mean we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion.