Help Desk Co-ordinator
6 days left
- Flexible Hours
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Help Desk Coordinator for a business based in North Derbyshire.
You will be required to deliver a high level of service through liaising with an existing customer base and site teams to ensure client satisfaction, contract retention and achieve additional ad hoc sales.
Your main duties will be:
- Handle enquiries and deal efficiently and effectively with customer and site team requirements ensuring all administration work is completed.
- Arrange call out jobs within a timeframe specified by the client and provide updates of progress.
- Liaise with in-house teams and sub-contractors to deliver work within specification and budget.
- Maximises opportunities from site inspection reports and customer requests for ad hoc sales.
- Work to performance targets, relating to cost, profit, productivity, safety, quality and other measures of service performance required by customers and reports on performance.
- Plan and prioritise work activities according to contract requirements, schedule pre-planned work from a 'task list'.
- Source quotes for sub- contracted work, ensuring costs are competitive and customers' receive a quality service.
- Liaise on a daily basis with customers reporting observations raised by the site teams and promotes the services available through Burleys.
- Work within the health and safety processes for the Helpdesk team and reports any areas of concern to the Customer Service Manager.
- Escalate customer complaints within timeframe KPI, communicate with appropriate personnel to resolve effectively and keep client updated.
- Ensure a high standard of customer communication, written and verbal, remaining polite and professional at all times and communicate all customer feedback to the Customer Service Manager, monitoring customer comments and complaints for trends and patterns.
- Carry out any ad hoc duties as requested.
- Contract retention.
- Client satisfaction.
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Meeting quality standards.