Job: Reception Administrator
My client, a growing pharmaceutical consultancy company are looking for an all round reception administrator to work inside the office and help support the team.
manages the reception desk and ensure that visitors to the building are made welcome.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Maintain a clean and tidy reception desk and reception area
• Greet visitors to the building in a welcoming manner and introduce them to their host
• Maintain the visitor book, security badges and front of house security
• Answering of and redirecting of all calls to the building
• Ensuring the distribution of incoming post and the sending of outgoing post
• First port of call for any equipment faults, repairs or replacements i.e. photocopiers, printers
• Maintenance of logs i.e. key, phone, laptop
• Stationery; ordering, maintenance and distribution.
• Monitoring costs and ensuring high quality of products
• Ensuring adequate office refreshments, water, fruit and flowers are purchased/provided and maintained in good condition
• Ensuring office plants are all watered and maintained appropriately according to their specific needs
• Assist with the booking of travel, accommodation & car parking when required (EA to make any bookings using the MAP debit/credit cards)
• Filing, scanning, shredding when required
• Any other administrative duty required by the team and authorised by the Executive Assistant
For a full job description and to apply, please forward your CV in Word format to Benjamin Green on , Please also include your salary expectations, notice period and availability for interview.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at