Analytics Consulant - Fintech Brand!
7 days left
- Flexible Hours
Analytics Consultant - Fintech Brand!
Up to GBP65,000 + Benefits
Do you have strong analytical experience within Credit Risk? Do you enjoy managing stakeholder relationships? Would you like the opportunity to own your
projects and see the commercial impact your analysis has on the business?
This is a chance to combine all of the above, working for an innovative Risk Analytics solutions brand.
This award winning, risk analytics and solutions provider pride themselves as the market leader in this field.
Their consultative approach and innovative thinking have enabled them to grow quickly and attract the best analytical talent.
They seek bright, confident, exceptional candidates which are statistical, insightful and commercial. This is a great opportunity to really learn from the best
in the business with fresh challenges and projects to work on and grow as an analyst.
- Be responsible for client relationships and contact - owning each of those clients and being the face of the business
- Make recommendations and improve systems through the development of insight - this includes analysis and statistical modelling
- Manage stakeholders effectively - keeping to deadlines and managing expectations
- Regular ad-hoc analysis - campaign and unique risk strategy/analytics projects
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven Credit risk experience within consumer finance
- Strong technical skills with coding experience in either SAS or SQL
- In-depth analytical skills with the ability to digest and interpret complex concepts
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate to multiple and varied audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Understanding of Retail credit risk processes, systems and scoring
- Knowledge of one or more lending portfolio: Unsecured (Credit Cards, Loans, PCA)
- Health care
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Other flexible benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Credit Risk Portfolio Analytics SAS SQL Consumer Retail