Parts Sales Advisor
Job title: Parts Sales Advisor
Location: Loughborough, LE11 5HN
Salary: £Competitive (DOE)
Do you want to be part of East Midlands' best-known Motoring Family? Do you consider yourself to be an exceptional person who wants to join our busy and fast growing multi-franchised Parts Business?
If the answers are YES then we want to hear from you! We are currently looking for a Parts Sales Advisor in Loughborough.
Key Duties and Responsibilities, Features & Expectations
- A strong focus on converting opportunities into sales using professional sales handling techniques. This being internally to ensure the workshop has sufficient time to carry out the work identified or externally by capturing incoming and outgoing calls from the Trade and Retail customer base
- Supplying Customers/Internal Departments, with the correct parts in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Actively promote the exclusive offers and incentives internally or by making outgoing sales calls to achieve sales targets set by the General Manager/Parts Manager
- A strong focus on maintaining or exceeding expected/target profit margins on sales made
- Effective collation and feedback of information for the Parts Manager regarding sales which could not be made. For example, Price, Out of stock items, Competitor activity, Service issues and Account problems
- Locating and Inter branch transfer/local purchase (special orders) of parts not stocked or currently out of stock
- Comply with the standards set by the franchise
- Attending and contributing to regular team improvement meetings and training sessions
- Building a strong rapport with New and Existing Customers/Internal Departments.
- Building a strong supplier and product knowledge (USP's) in order to aid the sales process
The successful candidate will be a highly self-motivated and organised individual who thrives working under competitive challenges and has a desire to continually improve own skill set.
Essential Skill Requirements
- Two years parts experience essential either in the main dealer or aftermarket sectors
- Kerridge and EPC (electronic parts catalogue) experience desirable or Competent use of other electronic parts catalogues
- Computer literate, with experience of Microsoft Office programmes
- The ability to build strong successful synergies with your Parts Sales Advisor team members, Parts Manager, and Part Sales Representative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills in selling and enquiry-to-sale conversion abilities
- The ability and confidence to excel in a competitive sales environment
- A flexible approach to work
- Driving Licence preferred, not essential
What's in it for you?
Sandicliffe offers excellent training and development opportunities and an excellent benefits package which include: Employee discounts, Employee Car Scheme, Employer Contributory Pension, Customer Champion Awards and Childcare Vouchers.
How to apply
To be considered for the role of Parts Sales Advisor please click on 'Apply' and upload your CV.