Sales and Export-Import Administrator
2 days left
- Full Time
An exciting and challenging new position due to expansion, working from our offices at LE12 7TJ . We are a specialist instrument manufacture with a US parent company and world-wide customer base.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent administration skills, with attention to details and telephone and written skills
- Excellent computer / IT Skills with experience of client database systems and customer care
- Preparation of export documentation / packing lists and shipping documents
- Knowledge of customs tariffs and understanding of IPR/OPR.
- Ability to work unsupervised
As part of a small team in an interesting and varied role you will provide sales and customer support and ensure that all documentation is provided accurately and in a timely manner regarding manifests, packing lists and shipping documents.
A good eye for detail is required as well as being adaptable to cover any additional jobs which will be required of you.
Remuneration and Benefits
• Competitive salary of £9.50 per hour, plus bonus.
• Full time position 38 hours per week.
• Well established Company and workforce.
Send your full C.V. and covering letter stating why you should be considered for this position, to Mrs P Dakin, Financial Controller, Certain Indexes Ltd. 4 Park Road, Sileby, Loughborough LE12 7TJ
Apply for Sales and Export-Import Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly