Customer Service Representative
Are you an enthusiastic person with a go-getter attitude? If the answer is yes, then our client is looking for you to join them as their next Customer Service Representative. Our client is a major supplier of PPE, uniforms, hygiene products and specialist safety equipment, to both the public & private sector throughout the UK. We are currently helping our client to recruit a Customer Service Representative to work with their team in Leicester
This is a permanent position.
The ideal candidate should have a friendly outgoing personality and have previous experience dealing with customers / prospects by phone.
Confidence, ability to negotiate and experience with an established CRM system will be an advantage.
- Sales order processing & confirmation
- Timely resolution of customer queries
- Contact new customers by phone to introduce the company and its range of products and services
- Create sales quotation for customers
- Proactively develop leads and prospects
- Follow up with customers on scheduled promotions and marketing activity
- Support external sales representatives
- Grow sales through enhanced customer support and account management
- Maintain records on CRM system
- Achieve monthly KPI’s
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in Microsoft Office in particular Word & Excel
- 2 years plus experience in a similar role
Remuneration is dependent on experience.
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for and would like to join the team as their next Customer Service Representative then what are you waiting for? Send in a copy of your CV with covering letter attached today by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity!