Are you an experience PA or Senior Administration professional? Do you have a high attention to detail? If so, we are now recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
The Freedom Group are a highly established and reputable financial broker. We work with some of the most prestigious and growing financial institutions globally and as a leading UK broker we have won numerous awards including Best Use of Technology in Secured Lending, Broker Service Excellence and Best Secured Loans Broker of the Year.
Due to continued success and business growth, we are now looking for an experienced PA to join the team in Doncaster.
You will provide dedicated PA support to the MD and ad hoc support to other Directors and members of the Senior Management Team. The PA will be based on Reception and be expected to greet guests. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Diary management, email account management and arranging travel for the MD.
- Ensuring MD has all documents required for meetings.
- Undertaking general secretarial duties.
- Producing of board packs when required.
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms for meetings.
- Arranging high level meetings including company board meetings.
- Attending meetings as required to take minutes/action points, including board meetings.
- Organisation of events including management away days, external client events, employee social events and internal training including sourcing venue and all meal arrangements.
- Answering and screen incoming calls and in person enquiries.
- Producing presentations, reports and packs for external and internal meetings.
- Providing support to other areas of the business when required.
- Providing support to other directors based in Doncaster.
- When required travel with MD to UK based locations.
- When required provide holiday cover with the other PAs.
- Handling confidential information.
- Meeting deadlines with an emphasis on quality.
- Managing ad hoc projects as required.
- Flexibility on working hours to support MD as required.
The ideal PA:
- Proven Experience within a similar role.
- To be educated A Level or Equivalent.
- Speed writing skills.
- Experience of producing presentations using PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlooks, Word, Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across a wide range of audiences.
- Confident and persuasive with the ability to communicate up.
- Ability to demonstrate tact, diplomacy and handle information in a confidential manner.
- Excellent keyboard skills with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Plans, organises and prioritises work effectively and ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to juggle several tasks at once.
- Self-motivated with ability to work under pressure.
- Competitive salary.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes including technology and cycle to work
- Discounts on shopping, gym membership etc
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Healthcare Cash Plan (provided by the company)
- 30 days inclusive of bank holidays (rising with length of service)
- Free Life Assurance from day one
- Zest - Events club run by staff for the staff
If you are looking for your next challenge as a PA, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.