Works Programme Manager
Solutions Recruitment are currently assisting with the recruitment for a UK-leading provider of utility services.
Our client is currently working on an electrical framework contract covering the East Midlands area where they are looking to appoint a Works Programme Manager to ensure operational delivery as well as optimisation of the works programme.
You will support the Operations Manager in delivering a safe, effective and timely operation and ensure that all HSEQ procedures are adhered to.
•Ensuring the works programme is coordinated with the back office function
• Coordinate with other area Works Coordinators / Managers ensuring all resources are effectively utilised
• Carry out incident and accident investigations and ensure that follow up actions are completed
• Manage relationships with the client, internal customers and colleagues to ensure an effective and efficient operation is delivered
• Report on the performance of the programme to highlight any performance shortfalls in advance
• Minimum of three years Utility Contracting
• Electrical knowledge of infrastructure projects
• Commercial awareness
• Working knowledge of the Electricity sector
• NRSWA Supervisor Competency