We have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to join our client’s Apprenticeship & Qualifications Department team in Doncaster.
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of learning and development, accredited courses and managed training services. They design and deliver on average 6000 learning interventions per year to over 200 clients.
As Administrator you will provide an administrative support service and ensure all procedures and processes are followed. You will also provide robust systems to ensure the accuracy of data and reporting of management information.
* Data input and quality data management
* Collating information to meeting Apprenticeship guidance and compliance
* Supporting the management of enquiry mail boxes
* Support administrative processes and booking exams through various systems
* Assisting with the Apprenticeship Induction process
Essential Knowledge and Skills required
The ideal candidate for the role of Administrator will have:
* Working knowledge of administration duties
* Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Educated to GCSE grade A-C in English and Maths
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to collate complex spreadsheets
* A sound understanding of Data Protection issues
* Knowledge of Apprenticeships / Government funded provision
* NVQ Level 2/3 in Business Administration
The ideal candidate for the role of Administrator will also have the following personal attributes:
* Uses verbal business language that is clear, concise and can be accurately interpreted
* Excellent written communication skills
* A flexible team player who easily works with others
* Tackles tasks in a structured systematic manner with good attention to detail
* Maintains stability of performance when under pressure
* Aware of impact of own behaviour on others ensuring communication style to achieves good working relationships
For the role of Administrator, there is a salary on offer of £17,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Project administration, projects, deliverables, administrator, office, data, excel, clerk, clerical, administrative,