We are looking for a motivated Service Manager with strong leadership skills to oversee a number of support services in the Northampton area of Northamptonshire. Our client specialises in supporting adults with learning disabilities, autism, physical disabilities and mental health needs in their own homes and local community.
They aspire to make a positive impact to enable all to realise their potential and to exercise choice and control over their lives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning company at the Great British Care Awards for “Putting People First” and “The Care Innovation Award” at the Hertfordshire Care Awards.
As a Service Manager, you will a passion for making a difference to each individual through personalised support plans. You will have natural leadership skills and be able to motivate your staff team. You will also have the following:
- 2/3 years senior/team leading experience within a learning disabilities/autism service.
- Good knowledge of the CQC requirements and standards.
- Experience working with families and other professionals.
- Willing to undertake, management development training.
- Hold a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
In return for your passion and commitment you will receive:
- Competitive salary of £30,000 per annum.
- Training & professional development.
- 28 days paid annual leave.
- Pension contribution.
If you are excited by this Service Manager job in Northampton, please click on ‘Apply' and if you meet the requirements above we will be in touch to discuss with you further.